Finding anyone infringing your IPR (Trademark, Patent, Copyright)? If you still hesitate to sue, you could send a warning letter first!
What does a warning letter service provided by CNPTlaw contain?
- Search and analyze infringement information to judge whether it exists.
- Analyze on status of IPR to confirm that the warning letter has a legal basis.
- Investigate the background of infringer to get the contact information, if accessible.
- Provide a advice report by lawyer to see whether stricter actions are needed.
- Give other advice aside from warning letter based on the Chinese law.
- Send warning letter via email, registered letter, etc.
- Give a quick feedback to any reply from the infringer.